DPD Tracking Website Track DPD Couriers & Parcels By Entering the DPD Tracking Number Track DPD Global Mail Tracking www.dpd.com DPD is a German multinational parcel delivery logistics company which presides over more than 500 depots across more than forty different nations. sDPD is an international parcel delivery company which was owned by GeoPost.DPD is a subsidiary of La Poste, France’s postal service. DPD is best in providing the courier service in and around the Europe with its best features and facilities to its customers. It has more than 830 depots in more than 40 countries and is one of Europe’s leading business-to-business parcel delivery services.
DPD has a wide network in different countries like Germany / Deutschland, Ireland, Belgium, UK (United Kingdom), Schweiz, Holland, Austria, France, South Africa, Turkey, Russia, Poland, Iceland, India, e.t.c. Geopost bought UK carrier Priceline and Ireland’s Interlink parcels service in 2001 for around $277 million. Priceline was rebranded DPD in March 2008.The parcel tracking of the DPD shipment will be done on a real-time basis with fast response from the company.
- Simple Pricing
- Fast Booking
- Different options
- Flexible Payment
- Easy Management
- Knowledge & Advice
- Quick response from the customer service
International or overseas services are offered all over the world with its best services to the customers. International Parcel services can enable its users to ship the packages anywhere. The International mail is easy, cost-efficient to send packages overseas. And there is also a limited weight that you send via International mail services.International mail has been specifically created to meet the customer of overseas requirement. There is a maximum weight of 2kg of international mail every day. So based on the specifications the users can send the packages overseas. And it is also very cost-effective to suit all the customer’s needs.
Couriers: DPD is mainly facilitated by providing its users with the courier delivery services to many destinations across all over the world. The delivery services are based on the customer’s interest and requirement. The courier services offer next day delivery which will cost dependent on the destination.
Express: Express is a one of the best advisable options that gives the users a facility in delivery within the next working day.This is a cheapest as well as fast delivery service.Since this more economical many of the customers tend to use this services to ship their package.
DPD Tracking gives you a real-time tracking information and visualized delivery path with the Google Maps of all your DPD Germany packages. It is very easy to track and trace the shipment location by using the tracking tools. And this is the simple way to know the tracked information of the shipment.
- www.dpd.com/tracking is that the official page. Therefore it’s suggested to go to the page to trace the situation of your cargo.
- Then within the page, you need to enter the DPD Germany reference number. And you can track the shipment by giving the user name as well.
- So after giving the reference number, you must click on submit button. Then the tracking will begin, and you’ll get the precise standing, location, date of causation, date received, e.t.c are displayed within the next page.
Goods that are not accepted for shipment through DPD
- Dangerous goods
- Hazardous goods
- Flammable goods
- Live or dead animals
- Perishable or frozen food
- Cash (including cheques or vouchers)
- Jewelry, fur, antiques, works of art or precious metals
- Negotiable instruments (including cheques and any vouchers with a face value)
- Glass (porcelain, earthenware or other similar materials)
- Documents which can be exchanged for cash or goods
- Televisions or monitors with screens larger than 37.”
- Any goods which require temperature-controlled transport
- Non-excepted batteries
- Personal effects (suitcases or personal belongings)
Size and Weight Restrictions
Here you can find the size and weight Restrictions that are not allowed to carry away by the company. So the customers should check them before sending anything. The limits may vary depending on the destination of your shipment. Based on the restriction the users must send packages using the DPD service.So here is the information provided to help the customers
- Maximum piece weight: 30kg
- Maximum length: 100cm
- Maximum size: 300cm girth
Girth is calculated as follows: (sum of two smallest dimensions x 2) + longest dimension.
Tracking Number Formats
Usually, the tracking number consists of 12 digits. Some other less common formats may also exist.The tracking number is provided to the customers at the time of shipment. The customer should keep the tracking number with them at any time. So in case if any error occurs then the customer can use the tracking number to solve the issues.
If you have any question regarding the delivery process of a package, call 0121 275 0500. The customer service is available 24/7 to the customers. You can avoid additional phone charges by calling DPD on 0121 275 0500instead of the 0844 number.
|DPD Customer Care Number|
|DPD International Parcel Enquiry||0845 9 300 350 or 0121 336 4880|
|DPD International Mail Enquiry||0845 9 505 505 or 0121 336 4900|
|DPD For any stationery orders or pricing queries||0845 9 505 505 or 0121 336 4900|
- Registered office: PO Box 6979, Roebuck Lane, Smethwick, West Midlands, B66 1BN
|Monday-Friday||7:30AM – 10:00PM|
|Saturday||8:00AM – 4:00PM|