Australia post Tracking Website Track Australia post Couriers & Parcels By Entering the Australia Post Tracking Number Track auspost.com.au Australia post was established in 1809 to providing mailing and package services all over the world. The services are provided all over the world with Australia as the main preference. By using Australia, you can quickly send posts overseas. The services are extended completely to help the users get the best access to the Australia Post.
Australia Post Tracking
One can easily track the shipment location on Packagetrackr. Tracking is useful to get a real time to track information of the package which enables the users with a visualized delivery path with the Google Maps of all your Australia Post packages. This is an advanced tracking option provided to help the customers to easily locate the shipment.Australia post provides many Auspost tracking tools for the individuals to help them access the location of the package.
Information of the services to send a package by Australia Post
|Service||Delivery time||Included features||Prices from|
|Courier||1-2 business days between major metro areas||Tracking
|Express||2-4 business days between major metro areas||Tracking
Signature on delivery
|Standard||6+ business days||Tracking
|Economy Air (up to 2kg)||10+ business days||N/A||$11.86|
|Economy Sea (over 2kg)||30+ business days||N/A||$37.63|
Services Offered by Australia Post
Australia post provides different services for its customer. Best services guided by the Australia post made the customers to easily access all the features.
- Domestic flat rate postage for Courier Post, Express Post and Parcel Post
- International assessed postage for International Express
- International assessed postage for International Standard
- Excludes manual bulk mail lodgements, prepaid products and parcels sent via postage meters and the eBay label print service.
- The requirement to lodge 250 or more parcels
- International post guide- external site Each country has its postage details, and they are different for each country. So accessing the service, the customer can all the country postage details.
- Pay a bill with Postbillpay- external site This service will make the customer pay the bills quickly and securely. So this will facilitate the user in paying bills like gas, electricity, phone, council rates, tax, insurance and much more.
- Post- external site This service is very helpful for the customers in giving the exact information on what’s new in the postal market. Hence based on the information the customer can make the decision on advice on policy, legislation, and issues affecting the postal industry.
- Postage calculator- external site The postal charges completely depend on the package type, destination, size and all. So based on such variation the postal charges may change. The customer can easily check for the postal charges in the postage calculate in the online website of the Australia Post. So you can get an estimated price for sending letters and parcels to local and international destinations very easily.
Maximum parcel size and weight
|Destination||Maximum weight||Maximum length||Maximum dimensions|
|Domestic||22kg||105cm||0.25 cubic metres|
Maximum letter size and weight
|Destination||Size||Maximum weight||Maximum dimensions||Maximum thickness|
|Domestic||Small envelope||250g^||130 x 240mm||5mm^|
|Large envelope||500g||260 x 360mm||20mm|
|International||Envelope||500g||260 x 360mm||20mm|
Prohibited Online Goods
Prohibited Online Goods that cannot be sent through the automated Online Self-Service are provided here so have a look on it.
- Unpackaged Goods.
- Any consignment that has a value more than $3,000.
- Any single parcel that has an actual weight more than 30kg.
- Any of the following goods (regardless of how it may be packed by the customer).
- Paintings and works of art
- Picture Frames
- Crockery and vases/porcelain/ceramics
- Marble, quartz, Caesar stone and other stone or imitation stone products
- Goods containing glass
- Monitors, computers, and printers
- Televisions, plasma and TFT screens, monitors
- Automotive Panels
- Fully assembled furniture or unpacked furniture and bedding
- Household goods removals
- Unaccompanied excess baggage or personal effects for international delivery
- Lithium or Metal Batteries or products containing these batteries (including mobile phones and laptops)
- Inks/Toner Cartridges
- Wine/spirits and beer
- Jewelry, gold or silver articles, and precious stones or items containing gold, silver or precious stones
- White goods (e.g. clothes dryer, microwave, freezer, fridge, oven, cooking plate, water heater, air conditioner).
- Palletised goods (or items needing pallet jacks/fork lifts)
- Goods containing oil (e.g. motorbikes, scooters & gearboxes)
- Coins, bullion, cash, bonds, banknotes, deeds, bills of exchange, credit cards, gift cards, other documents representing money, negotiable items.
- Dangerous Goods (e.g. aerosol cans, flammable items, toxic gasses, explosives, etc.)
- Livestock or animals
- Live or dead plants, trees, seeds and flowers
Australia Customer service Contact:
|Customer Service Center||+61 3 8847 9045 (Toll Free)|
|Business account customers:||13 11 18|
|13 POST||13 7678|
If you have any question regarding the delivery process of a package, call [+61] 3-8847-9045 or (+61) 1300 665 054. Support is available Monday to Friday 8am – 6pm Australia-wide (except public holidays)