Speed Post Tracking Website Track Speed Post Couriers & Parcels By Entering the Speed Post Tracking Number Track www.indiapost.gov.in Speed Post is the brand name of the Speed post tracking services provided by India Post. The Speed Post was eventually established in 1986. As its name suggested, the speed post will send its package at a very fast delivery speed to its customers. The main aim of Speed Post is to allow the customers to access the time bound and express delivery of parcels. The packages will be sent by the speed post to almost every corner of the world.“One India One Rate” scheme by charging Rs 25/- only for any destination from Kashmir to Kanyakumari is the best scheme that the Speed Post has been introduced. The domestic, as well as logistic services, are offered to its customers. The best feature of Speed Post eventually led to it’s popularity and efficiency. It also has pure speed online tracking tools to aid the customers in all situations.
Speed Post Tracking
It is very easy to track Speed Post if you have a tracking number handy. Since by using the speed post tracking number you can know the exact location of your shipment. The tracking number consists of a 13 digits consignment number. So this is the common format of Speed Post tracking number. The most common tracking number format is a combination of 13 alphabetic and numeric characters, usually starting with 2 alphabets, following by 11 digits(e.g. XZ 999 999 999 99). Some other less common formats may also exist. There are many alternative ways to track your shipment by स्पीड पोस्ट ट्रैकिंग नंबर .
- Online tracking
Online tracking allows the customers to easily track the status of the shipment by using the official website of the Speed Post. The customer by just entering the speed post tracking number in www.speedpost.com and then click on the TRACK SPEED POST button. In which, you will find the tracked information in the next page.
- SMS tracking
One of the best and the easy way to track the shipment is by using SMS service. Since every on of us has a mobile phone and you can see the information on your mobile phone. The SMS-based tracking is available in two ways to the customers.
As soon as the courier is delivered, the Indian post office sends an SMS to the registered mobile number about the delivery. Alternatively, you can also track the speed post status by sending an SMS as POST Track <13 DIGIT ARTICLE NUMBER>1 to 166 or 51969.
- The Booking date of your consignment or package.
- The journey history of your package (Where it was delivered and received).
- The Delivery Date of your package to the destination Address.
- Failure Notice if your item was failed to be delivered to the destination.
Speed Post services
The speed post provides best services to its customer at any rate. The services offered by Speed Post are the services offered by the Indian Postal Office for the best delivery rate. The customers can use the speed post to send any packages from one place to another very quickly. The customer can send documents and goods weighing up to 35 kg by using Speed Post services. The Indian postal department offers some unique services to the corporate companies. And the services are given below,
- Postal Insurance: customers can ensure the packages up to 100K rupees. In the case of any damage or loss of consignment, the customer can claim this amount. And the company is ready to give the insurance if the reason is genuine at any cost.
- Value Added Services: Value added services are offered by the postal department for its customers. The services that are included here are like the home pickup, cash on delivery and discounts on bulk consignments. The customers can use these services very efficiently.
Track Speed Post Courier Status
This website provides an easy way for status inquiry. Follow these instructions to use our India Post tracking tool:
- Get the Consignment number or the reference number from the receipt.
- If you want to track international EMS, choose Speed Post International from the dropdown. Otherwise, select the Domestic option.
- Click on the Track Courier button.
- Delivery status and other details will be displayed in a new page.
The customer can call the customer care number for any question regarding the delivery process of a package. And the number +65 6222 5777 can aid in getting the correct information.
- Speed Post Toll Free Number: 1924 Timing 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m, (excluding declared holidays & Sundays).
- Speed Post Toll Free Number :-1800-11-2011 (For International Mails)
|City||Telephone No||Tel No -Manager||Email id|
|Delhi||1800 119888||011-25554038/ firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Mumbai||022 2615 6125||022 2615 email@example.com|
|Chennai||044-22313282, 22313200, firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com|
|Kolkata||033 2212 0476||033 2212 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Bengaluru||080 2286 7302 ,22861510, 22861435||080 2289 email@example.com|
|Hyderabad||040 2346 3925||040 2346 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Ahmedabad||1800 233 7999||079 2286 email@example.com|
|Pune||020 2612 1570||020 2612 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Kochi||0484 235 3486||0484 235 email@example.com|
Speed Post Delivery Time
The normal timings for Speed post delivery is normally 24 to 48 hours if the destination is a metro city.The time taken beyond 24 hours is because of the remoteness of the destination in various parts of the country.
|Delivery of Speed Post articles & First class mail i.e., letters, postcards, etc.||Days|
|Local and between Metro Cities||2 days|
|Rest of India||4-6 days|
|International EMS articles (Exclusive of time taken in customs examination.)||4-10 day|
Speed Post Prohibited Goods
- Negotiable instruments (such as vouchers)
- Some Dangerous Goods (see below)
- Traveler’s cheques
- Precious stones
- Paintings or any works of art
- Goods of a fragile nature
- Perishable items
- Second-hand car parts
- Items over 180cms in length
- Securities or bearer securities (including credit cards and uncrossed cheques)